ICCO has (period) an ISO 9001:2015 and a Partos 9001:2015 certification on quality management systems. ICCO has an ANBI statement which confirms our non-profit status. ICCO is also a CBF qualified organization.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We assume responsibility for the social, ecological and economic consequences of our work. Focal points in our CSR policy are:
- we adhere to the Code Wijffels for Good Governance Code for charities
- we ensure sound financial management throughout the project cycle
- our investment portfolio with ING Bank is termed sustainable based on more than hundred non-financial indicators on social and environmental responsibility
- we are climate neutral by offsetting carbon emissions with carbon credits from FairClimateFund
- our offices are managed in a sustainable way by minimizing energy consumption.
Download here the pdf of our CSR policy