ICCO has (period) an ISO 9001:2008 certification on quality management systems. Besides we are also certified against Partos 9001:2008 standard for member organizations in 2015. ICCO has for both the cooperative and the foundation an ANBI statement and confirms our non-profit status. The CBF hallmark was renewed in 2015 for another three yeras.
We conduct in all our offices external and internal audits throughout the year. In 2015 22 internal and three external audits were implemented. As part of our 'Strategy 2020: towards a Just and Dignified World' we set up a SWOT and risk analysis with the involvement of internal and external stakeholders.
We promote the use of standards, guidelines, hallmarks and certificates to improve or develop the quality of our work. The following are taken into account: Fairtrade, Gold Standard CO2 credits, ISO 26000, CBF, Principles for Investors in Inclusive Finance (PIIF), IATI, ACT Alliance Code of Conduct, ICRC and HAP.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We assume responsibility for the social, ecological and economic consequences of our work. Focal points in our CSR policy are:
- we adhere to the Code Wijffels for Good Governance Code for charities
- we ensure sound financial management throughout the project cycle
- our investment portfolio with ING Bank is termed sustainable based on more than hundred non-financial indicators on social and environmental responsibility
- we are climate neutral by offsetting carbon emissions with carbon credits from FairClimateFund
- our offices are managed in a sustainable way by minimizing energy consumption.
Download here the pdf of our CSR policy