Webinar on Digital Solutions for Smallholder Farmers
ICCO will participate in a webinar on ‘Digital Solutions for Smallholder Farmers: the Challenges and Opportunities of COVID-19’ on August 27th, 2020 from 10:00 till 11:30 CEST.
The webinar belongs to a series of webinars organized by The Food Security and COVID-19 Community of Practice on Digital Solutions on digital opportunities in the response to COVID-19 in Asian & Africa agri-food systems.
Speakers at this interactive webinar will be:
- Lenneke Braam, Regional Manager South East Asia ICCO Cooperation
- Dhimas Putranto, Programme Officer/Business Development Officer at ICCO Cooperation and Project Manager of SMARTseeds.
- Ad Rietberg, Director Agri-Wallet
- Faith Mulwa, Chief Financial Officer Agri-Wallet Dodore Kenya partner in SDGP project – Increased potato value chain efficiency in Great Lakes Region.
- Closing by Mariska Lammers, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
Join this second webinar, in a series of 3, to learn about best practices and lessons learned in relation with digital technologies to engage with smallholder farmers in times of COVID-19. It promises to be a fruitful discussion on digital solutions in the response, recovery and resilience to the challenges of COVID-19.
Please register here for the webinar.