Administration and Program Support Officer
ICCO Cooperation is seeking to hire a competent and qualified person in the position of Administration and Program
Support Officer for the Kenya country office.
Job Summary: The Administration & Program Support Officer is responsible for maintaining day to day administration, logistical services and supporting programs across the country as well as being responsible for some programs assigned.
Reporting: This position reports directly to the Country Manager and liaises with the ICCO regional team as well as the ICCO global team.
Duty station: Nairobi, Kenya
Position type: local contract
Contract type: Fixed term contract – 1 year with possibility of renewal based on performance
Proposed start of contract: February 1, 2020
Key result areas of the Administration and Program Support Officer:
Qualifications and experience
– Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social sciences or a related field
– At least 2 years’ experience as an administrative officer / project officer
– Good Interpersonal & communication skills,
– Open mind to change
– Supervisory skills
– Negotiation skills
– Excellent language skills in English
– Basic knowledge of bookkeeping
– Process redesign, analytical and problem solving skills
– Broad awareness of Information Technology
– Result driven
– Independent team worker
– Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
More details of the job description are available via https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pN5AG1Dp0HOJdgTazWNTyhi1_Dclmiqb.
How to apply
Interested candidates should go to http://icco.hrmagic.co/careers/ and apply online. Ensure you fill in all the required fields and submit accordingly. The final deadline for submissions is Friday 3rd January 2020 at 17:00 hrs. Only online applications submitted before the deadline will be considered. Short listed candidates will be interviewed in the 3rd week of January 2020.